Tuesday 5 February 2013

February 6th

More confusing dreams. I'm hoping they'll settle down soon but I haven't been sleeping very well lately. Fingers crossed I'll soon return back to "normal".

Okay so dream 1:


  • It snowed again and the teachers at school decided it should be students who shovel the snow away from the buildings.
  • We shovelled, they watched and kept making up odd little tasks for us to do, as if shovelling a foot of snow wasn't enough. Mine included:
      1. Learn how to do a handstand for a minute
      2. Ten pull ups (I've recently learned I can't do pull ups)
      3. Bench press
      4. Learn to tap dance.
Most memorable thing(s) - snow, pull ups, headstand (upside down?)

The wind then woke me up by rudely knocking a bin over so that dream was interrupted. Once I managed to fall back asleep, this happened:

  • I went to a party, I think it might have been a new year's party.
  • I got a tattoo - uh oh.
  • I decided it'd be a good idea to walk home and somehow didn't get home for three days.
  • My mother saw my tattoo and stopped talking to me (I don't blame her, it wasn't a great tattoo - just a huge tribal all over my arm)
  • Went downstairs for dinner and during my absence my step-dad had bought a field, a combined harvester and some other farming supplies and decided we were only going to eat fresh, home-grown produce from now on.
  • This would have been fine by me except the only things he was growing were tomatoes, barley and rosemary.
  • We had barley and tomato soup for dinner.
  • My tattoo turned out to be temporary as half of it peeled off at the table.
Most memorable thing(s) - tattoo (temporary), barley, field, party. 

I think tonight or tomorrow I'm going to start looking up some meanings to the most significant objects in my dreams lately. I've already started taking some photos for a Dream Inventory (something the artist Jane Gifford created using little paintings).

0 comments:

Post a Comment