Thursday 14 February 2013

15th February

After two nights of not remembering anything from my dreams, I had one last night that was extremely vivid. Well, it was more like two actually.

The first consisted of breaking into somebody else's house with a group of people I barely know to use their waterslides. There was a boy there who I realised was my sisters boyfriend (dream boyfriend, it wasn't actually him) and that he was with some other girl in the house so I left to tell my sister that he was cheating on her.

The second was a little more interesting. I was going to a festival but I had to walk there so I set off. I was just walking along my street when I noticed a ballerina dancing in front of me. She was very beautiful and every so often she'd stop at someone's garden to pick a flower. It must have been summer because everybody's garden was full of pretty flower bushes. I was watching the girl when she bent down and took something out of her shoe. She stood back up and flicked her hand so quickly it was a blur and a man at the end of the street suddenly fell to the floor with a slit in his throat. I didn't feel the need to do anything, I just followed the ballerina as she continued along the street. I watched her pounce on a lady walking her dog but then I woke up. Quite strange.

So memorable things from these dreams are breaking and entering, cheating, ballerina, flowers, knife and then watching people get killed by said ballerina I suppose. I don't think I'll be painting exactly that however.

0 comments:

Post a Comment