Wednesday 6 February 2013

Dream Meanings


Dream meanings

Snow – clean start, fresh perspective, indifference, loneliness, neglect
Pull ups – a difficult situation you need to overcome or rise above
Tap dancing – indicates the need to keep up in life for fear of being left behind.
Tattoo – sense of individuality and desire to stand out in the crowd. Alternately, a decision or experience has left a longer lasting effect on you that you didn’t expect.
Party – need to get out and enjoy yourself more
Barley – signifies good health, progress and satisfaction in your life
Fields – freedom and happiness, going through a period of personal growth
Avocado – signifies you will be rewarded if you devote some time and effort to a goal or project (I like this one!)
Steak – trust or utilise your instincts more or you are getting to the heart of something
Running but not moving as fast as you’d like represents lack of self confidence
Bench – reflects your tendency to procrastinate or push things to the side (oops)
Bear – bears represent independence, strength, death and renewal (or resurrection). Bears are the cycle of life in dreams.
Sandwich – suggests the pressure being put on you in life (yes! Trying to get good grades to get into uni is very pressuring and stressful)
Boy – if you are female and dream you are a boy it means you are developing masculine aspects of character (cue gym comments).

Sea 
To see the sea in your dream represents your subconscious and the transition between your subconscious and conscious.
I thought this was strange as it was one of the first dreams I had after deciding on my project and it basically explains what I want to do in this project!


Sorry for the note form but I didn’t feel the need to write them up properly as I’ll be turning some of these into art anyway. I’ll carry on recording and interpreting my dreams for more inspiration, but so far I really like the sea, boy, bear and field interpretations and I have some ideas for how to illustrate them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment