Monday 4 February 2013

February 4th

Last night I only slept for around 2 hours through the whole night and what dreams I did have were hugely disorientating with lots of flashing colours and sounds. I had been reading Io Non Ho Paura before I went to bed and I basically dreamed out a section from the book, in Italian and all. Whether the Italian was correct is a whole different story but in my dream I knew it was in Italian.

The only real thing I can remember is that the story of Jesus Christ and the resurrection of Lazarus of Bethany was prominent, something the protagonist of the book also has a dream about after seeing a body in a hole in the ground. No real images or faces, just the notion of the story floating around my head. 

I've been thinking about whether I want to change my question to Layers so that I can focus more exactly on dreams and what they could mean, through saying Explore the layers of my subconscious. I'm not entirely sure yet though.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment