Sunday 24 February 2013

23rd and 24th February

My dreams these nights were both ridiculously intricate and long and they're just random images in my head now so I'll just bullet point some key facts from both of them (as they were kind of similar too)


  • There was a church in both of them and I was inside the church
  • One I was doing a murder mystery with friends which took place in a church, supermarket and the school.
  • The other I was exploring an old church and I remember long winding stairs and a suit of armour. 
  • After the church I went to school, I was late
  • Somebody's dog had died the night before 
  • I was painting all day. I think I was painting things related to this topic.
Today I'm going to make a mindmap of all the dreams I've had, including some of the meanings and see what I can come up with. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment