Sunday 17 February 2013

16th & 17th February

I completely forgot to write these dreams up but I did make a note in my phone of what I remembered most, so here they are:

  • I was made to play violin in the school orchestra
  • I got distracted by a puppy on the way to the performance.

My dream from Friday night was quite sinister and I again woke up rather panicked.
  • My parents were away and I was staying in a hotel by myself. They had warned me not to go back to the house.
  • I went back to the house
  • Over the course of three days, body parts appeared through the letter box; fingers, ears, you get the idea
  • I painted the entire house to keep my mind off it. (Why didn't I call the police or run away?!)
  • On the fourth day there was a torso in the hallway. I did run away then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment