Saturday 2 February 2013

Dream from February 3rd

Last night's dream was actually pretty straightforward and a little dull.

It was a Monday morning and all the snow was back. I was walked to school but when I got there, Beth (friend who does media at school) told me we were supposed to be filming for her music video that day and that I was dressed all wrong and my hair wasn't right. I apologised and tried to run back home to get my stuff but as I was running I wasn't actually getting anywhere.

I hate that type of dream running, it makes me feel so helpless. Thankfully I wasn't being chased by anyone or anything, just being waited on by an angry Beth.

Jane Gifford created a Dream Inventory featuring one or two items that she remembered most vividly from her dreams so at the end of each post I'll try and come up with one of two single objects. Today's would have to be my black Dr. Martens. I was very aware that I was wearing these as I tried to run through the snow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment