Sunday 10 February 2013

10th February

I remembered my dream a little better last night and as soon as I woke up I made a little note of major events on my phone.


  • I roller-bladed to school (very well, I might add)
  • I think it was near the end of the school year because we were all sitting around not doing much talking about going to Edinburgh and the summer, but then the head of sixth form told us we couldn't go away because they had planned a trip for the whole of sixth form
  • We went on this trip instead, which was to the beach.
  • Because we live in England, it was rainy and blowing a gale but that didn't stop us all riding horseback along the beach for the entire day.
The things that are still sticking out in my mind are the roller blades, beach, and horseback riding. I'll probably record my dreams for another week or so to make sure I definitely have enough to work with and I'm starting to take photos of objects or settings from my dreams so I can start turning them into paintings. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment